Nicely done little penthouse on Kalamatas seafront with great terrace granting alluring views over the Messinian Bay, Taygetos mountain and the city of Kalamata. With the beach right across the street where in the summer the beat of the city beats 24h a day while the rest of the year you can enjoy poetic tranquility. Attention has been given to specifically tailored environmental friendly furniture The mattresses, the linen and the bath towels are of organic quality.
This freshly renovated penthouse has one of the greatest terraces in the city, with unrestricted views over the Messinian bay to the south, the Taygetos mountain to the east, and the city of Kalamata to the west. The apartment itself is small (31m2) but its private terrace is huge (100m2) giving you enough space to enjoy all different moods your day might have. The main bed is a queen size cocomat and out of it one can enjoy unrestricted views to the sea and the mountain. The smaller room figures a single (90cm) Demko Feder bed. The apartment also has small but modern bathroom with shower. On the terrace you will also be able to cook and shower and even sleep under the stars.
- The penthouse is located on the roof of a 5 story building at the sea promenade of Kalamata. The building itself is and looks pretty old, but don’t let that jar you, after you enter the apartments door it’s an other world.
- The nearest beach is across the street (with newly planted trees).
- There is a washing machine at your disposal and usually all the stuff you need to do your laundry. This is meant to ease your stay in case you have one or two laundries to make. In case you like to wash more, you would need to use your own laundry detergents.
- In the summer a nice wind blows all through the apartment, so the air-conditioning is usually not needed.
- We do take care of the environment so most of the things you’ll find in the apartment are ecological or organic.
- There is a first aid kit in the apartment, with the main stuff usually expected and some homeopathic basics too. For anything more serious we are here to assist further.
- Please note that your downstairs neighbor (a doctor by the way) needs to rest quietly, so please respect the quiet hours 15:00 -17:30 and 22:00 – 07:30.
- In the summer finding a parking lot can be an issue. There is a greater parking lot two blocks to the north though, where one can park even on high season.
- In the summer months a certain level of city and beach noise is to be expected. High pitched voices from kids playing on the beach can be heard not loud but clear all the way up to the terrace.
- When you arrive you will be handed my phone numbers on which you can reach me. You can call me without hesitation any time of the day. (For the periods of 15:00 – 17:00 and 00:00 – 7:00 though, make sure it’s about something important that can’t wait).
- You will also be given the wifi password.
- Please keep in mind that the apartment is a no – smoker one. There is a large terrace where you can smoke though and ashtrays are provided there.
- For hygienic reasons the bath towels should not leave the apartment. Please let me know if in need for beach – towels, we have extra ones that we can provide on request.
- There is an cupboard on the terrace which contains things which one could use for staying out there (and some cleaning stuff). One must though be aware of the weather and put things back into the cupboard if necessary, as the winds up here can be very strong.
- Please also note that in order to serve our guests appropriately it is important to have a good planing. That is why we kindly ask you to inform us as much in advance as possible about your check-in and check-out times.
- We appreciate any comment you can provide us with in order to improve our services.
occupancy calendar “LEO”